What Is Wellness?
Wellness is much more than merely physical health, exercise or nutrition. It is the full integration of states of physical, mental, and spiritual well-being.
Total Care Inside & Out
Our goal is to help you optimize your health & well-being by developing a tailored program specific to your needs and lifestyle.
- Meal Planning
- Stress Management
- Coordination of Care with Local Experts
What Is A Health Coach?
A health coach helps you identify and resolve potential barriers to a healthier lifestyle. Health coaching has been shown to improve medication adherence and health outcomes by assisting patients to understand their treatment plan and monitoring adherence. There is also evidence demonstrating improvements in HbA1c and LDL cholesterol in individuals who received health coaching compared with controls who did not receive coaching.
Coaching areas include:
- Chronic disease management (High blood pressure, Diabetes, High cholesterol)
- Weight-loss support
- Substance use disorder management and recovery
- Mental health support
- Stress management
- Sleep hygiene
During your care with us, the Health Coach will:
- Offer guidance and support on your plan of care
- Monitor your progress
- Identify obstacles/ plateaus
- Assist you in overcoming barriers to your progress
- Assist you in achieving and maintaining your goals.
References: UC Davis, Duke University/ Duke Integrative Medicine, University of California, Riverside