Helpful Links And Sources
Solstice Health And Wellness is proud to offer the following resources. To get answers to common questions, support and/or to begin your journey towards recovery, the following resources can help you or a loved one find help and support.
Relapse Prevention & Recovery
Family, Friends & Community
- District 12 Al-Anon/Alateen (local)
- Partnership for a Drug-Free Kids
- Florida Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association
- Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office Pharmaceutical Diversion Taskforce
- Drug-Free America Foundation
- Mothers Against Drunk & Drug Driving
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP)
- Florida Society of Addiction Medicine (FSAM)
- Florida Medical Professionals Group (FMPG)
- National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine Treatment (NAABT)
- Buprenorphine (Sublocade)
- Vivitrol (Naltrexone) for Alcohol Dependence and Opioid Addiction
- Recovery Key, Unity-The Recovery Connector
Health And Wellness
From dry mouth to heart surgery, these websites offer thousands of health topics, videos, and tools related to health and wellness. Please note that while we recommend these as reputable resources, we are not responsible for their content.
*Please do not submit any Protected Health Information (PHI).