Whole-Person Care for You and Your Family
Health is a dynamic process because it is always changing. We all have times of good health, times of sickness, and maybe even times of serious illness. As our lifestyles change, so does our level of health.
What is Integrative Care?
Integrative Care is a collaborative approach to care that addresses mental, physical, emotional, environmental, and spiritual health in people of all ages. We consider each person individually and utilize a whole person focused (not disease focused) approach to optimize health and wellbeing.
Even though doctors encourage healthful behaviors to help prevent or manage many chronic medical conditions, many patients are inadequately prepared to either start or maintain these appropriate, healthy changes. Most patients understand the reasoning behind a healthy lifestyle, however many lack the behavioral skills needed to sustain healthy habits long term. (Cleveland Clinic).
How we care for your Health & Well-Being?
We start with an in-depth learning process about your health by exploring seven dimensions: physical, emotional, spiritual, social, environmental, intellectual, and occupational. As equal partners, we’ll work together to develop an individualized treatment plan following the four pillars of human performance: Mindset, Nutrition, Movement, and Recovery.
- Mindset: consider the ability to be coached, positivity, and emotional balance.
- Nutrition: consider hydration status, food quality and nutrient levels.
- Movement: consider movement efficiency, total-body power, strength, speed, and fitness.
- Recovery: consider energy, inflammation, and sleep quality.
Solstice Health & Wellness’s range of services includes treatment of acute and chronic health conditions such as substance use disorders, high blood pressure, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, anxiety, depression, weight gain, hormone imbalance, and other health-related conditions.
Laboratory/ Specialized Testing
- Common Lab Tests: Complete Blood Count, Comprehensive Metabolic Panel, Cholesterol panel, and Infectious Disease Panel
- Specialized Lab Tests: Genomics, Nutrient, Metabolix, Hormone, and Allergy Testing
- Cardiovascular Risk
- Spirometry testing (breathing tests)
- Body Composition Analysis
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Outpatient “At-Home” Detox
- Medication-Assisted Weight Loss
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- IV nutrition therapy (coming soon)
Ready For An Individualized Plan Specific To You?
To schedule an appointment, or to learn more about our integrative care,contact us today.
- 2 Hour Appointment Offering for New Patient Visits
- 30 Minute Appointment Gaps Help Ensure Patient Comfort and Privacy