Integrative Primary Care
Whole- Person Care for You and Your Family
Wellness is the search for enhanced quality of life, personal growth, and potential through positive lifestyle behaviors and attitudes. To achieve balance, we need to care for our mind, body, and spirit. Certain factors influence our state of wellness, including nutrition, physical activity, stress management, healthy social interactions, and career success.
What is Integrative Primary Care?
Integrative Primary Care is a collaborative approach to care that addresses mental, physical, emotional, environmental, and spiritual health in people of all ages. We consider each person, individually and utilize a whole person focused (not disease focused) approach to optimize health and wellbeing.
Even though doctors encourage healthful behaviors to help prevent or manage many chronic medical conditions, many patients are inadequately prepared to either start or maintain these appropriate, healthy changes. Most patients understand the reasoning behind a healthy lifestyle however many lack the behavioral skills needed to sustain healthy habits long term. (Cleveland Clinic).
How we care for your Health & Well-Being?
We start with an in-depth learning process about your health by exploring seven dimensions: physical, emotional, spiritual, social, environmental, intellectual, and occupational. As equal partners, we’ll work together to develop an individualized treatment plan following the four pillars of human performance: Mindset, Nutrition, Movement, and Recovery.
- Mindset: consider the ability to be coached, positivity, and emotional balance.
- Nutrition: consider hydration status, food quality and nutrient levels.
- Movement: consider movement efficiency, total-body power, strength, speed, and fitness.
- Recovery: consider energy, inflammation, and sleep quality.
Solstice Health & Wellness’s range of services includes treatment of acute and chronic health conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, anxiety, depression, weight gain, hormone imbalance, and other health-related conditions.
Laboratory/ Specialized Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Body composition
- Spirometry testing (breathing tests)
- Cardiovascular Risk
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Medication-Assisted Weight Loss
- Comprehensive Nutrition Program
- Functional Medicine
- IV nutrition therapy (coming soon)
Ready For An Individualized Plan Specific To You?
To schedule an appointment, or to learn more about our integrative care,contact us today.
- 2 Hour Appointment Offering For New Patient Visits
- 30 Minute Appointment Gaps Help Ensure Patient Comfort And Privacy
*Please do not submit any Protected Health Information (PHI).