What is Urgent Care?
Family Medicine & Urgent Care both involve caring for individuals of any age with any complaint.
Urgent Care focuses on acute conditions that are less severe than those needing emergency room care.
Urgent conditions do not typically result in further disability or death if not treated immediately, but without professional attention, they may develop into serious complications.
When to Call Solstice?
- Conjunctivitis (Pinkeye)
- Ear infection
- Sore throat
- Ear lavage (ear wax removal)
- Nose bleed
- Bladder infections
- Bites, Stings, and Scratches
- Asthma/COPD attacks
- Stomach problems
- Sexually transmitted diseases
When to Call 911?
Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
New confusion or inability to awaken
Bluish lips or face
- Call ahead even if it is clear that you or your loved one needs emergency care.
- Paramedics can deliver life-saving treatment on the way to the hospital.
- Put on a facemask before help arrives or before entering a medical facility.
To Schedule Your Urgent Care Appointment
To schedule an urgent care appointment with Solstice Health & Wellness, please call our office at 941-800-2501. Our practice serves Sarasota and the surrounding areas of Florida.